Shiftboard - Online Scheduling System
Shiftboard is the online scheduling and notification system for the University of Minnesota Medical Reserve Corps (MRC).
This system allows the:
- MRC coordinator to rapidly communicate with MRC members through text and email
- MRC member to register for training events, strike team meetings, and deployments. In the event of a deployment, MRC members will be able to view the available job shifts and sign up for the one that fits best with their skills, interests, and availability
Additional information found on Shiftboard:
- Location of deployment, drill, or training event
- Position descriptions for deployments
- Shifts available
- Recommendations on what to wear
- Training specifics
- Information on food/meals provided during deployment
New member action needed:
Once you've registered as a member of the Medical Reserve Corps in the MRC registry, click the "forgot password" link to activate your account. A temporary password will be sent to you from Shiftboard that will allow you to access your Shiftboard account. You may then create your preferred password.
Shiftboard: Member getting started manual